If you’re a teacher, please access our Teachers Guide, available to educators and presenters who schedule AXIS Dance Company to conduct a youth performance, assembly, residency program or workshop.
Interviews, Articles, Blogs and more….
- Company Paved Way for Physically Integrated Dance, November 17, 2011
- Able-Minded: An Interview with Marc Brew, October 2011
- AXIS Dance Company: Intensive Choreography, SF Gate, October 10, 2011
- AXIS on So You Think You Can Dance, blog post and video
- Essays, books and articles: compilation for research (PDF)
- Companies Like Us: learn more about physically integrated companies all over the world
- All Kids Can: Disabilities awareness program for students of all ages
- DanceHelp.com : Dance articles, tips, news, forums, listings and educational
- Disability Arts Online: A unique journal for discussion of arts and culture
- Disability Etiquete: Tips on interacting with people withe disabilities (publication by the United Spinal Association)
- National Dissemination Center for Children & Youth with Disabilities