We are excited offer high quality integrated dance classes & workshops in 2022, with virtual and in-person participation options. All of our classes are open to disabled and non-disabled dancers, with many classes open to all levels of experience. Stay tuned for our 2022 Class Schedule, and read on to learn more about:
- Pricing: Would you like to take class but are unable to pay the $5 subsidized rate? Contact us at [email protected] for a $1 class option.
- Auto-Captions: Our virtual classes take place on Zoom with automatic closed captioning provided by Otter-AI.
- CART & ASL: If you would like to request CART captioning or ASL interpretation for any of our classes, please make note of this in our registration form at least 10 days before the date of the scheduled class, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Blind & Low-Vision Access: For blind and low vision dancers, instructors will provide clear verbal descriptions of all movement exercises and tasks. Any text in the chat window will be read out loud. Please make a note in our registration form if you would like to specifically request these access tools.
In Person Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessibility: All of our in-person classes are wheelchair accessible. For information on particular classes, please refer to individual class registration info.
- ASL Interpretation: ASL interpretation is available for our in-person classes upon request. Please make a note of this in our registration form at least 10 days before the date of the scheduled class, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Fragrance & Multiple Chemical Sensitivities: Although we cannot guarantee a completely scent-free space, AXIS’ goal is to make our events as fragrance-free as possible for the health and safety of performers, audience, and staff with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS). We request that those who share our space please NOT wear fragrance or scented products when attending our events. However, we cannot control the use of all cleaning products, scents, or common food allergens within the building.
1.) Choose a Class: Select which class/workshop you would like to attend on our class calendar and click the “Get Tickets” button.
2.) Choose a Price: Choose your ticket price and then click “Get Tickets” button.
3.) Your Information: Fill out our intake form and sign our waiver of liability. Then, click the “Checkout Now” button, or “Save and View Cart” to look at pricing and other classes you may have registered for before proceeding to checkout.
4.) Checkout: Enter your billing and contact information in our secure checkout system, and click “Place Order” to finish your registration process.
5.) Receive Class Information: You will then receive a confirmation email for your purchase along with a ticket email which will contain the Zoom link for online classes. For in-person classes, we will have your information recorded for in-person check-in.
Contact us with any questions on Classes and Workshop through the link below.